Friday, March 20, 2015

Only for U....B'coz I love U

Only for U....B'coz I love U


( Its the same feeling may be everyone have in the journey from engagement and marriage)


My eagerness to meet u increases with every meeting
My heart skips a beat when I see u leaving

I see u, I feel u, and I think u in every little thing
Tell me dear, why now-a-days it’s happening?

While talking to u, don’t understand how time flies away
Don’t see anyone else around when u r with me on way

Wants to gift u all days’ n nights of my life whenever u say
Moments with u should comes forever is the only wish I pray

I feel am in heaven when u holds me in your arm
Your every touch makes me happy n warm

Life looks most beautiful then without any harm 
I feel so lucky to have u as my lucky charm

Even a moment feels like decades without u
Even in dreams it’s impossible to live without u

In your life’s every sad n happy moment, I will be there for you
Is the promise I wants to give u b'coz I LOVE U.

-Rupali Thombare

4 comments:

Blogs I follow :